Hello All, we are moving from Idaho Falls to San Diego and have a lot of great items to sell, take a look and see what you like.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Nice looking Computer desk
This is a very sturdy oak desk that is also compact. It is 2'7'' by 1'6'' by 2'6'' and it has a place for all of your computer items. My favorite part is the pull out filing drawer. You can easily file away your bills after you pay them online.
Is something overpriced? Just let me know and give an offer, the worst that can happen is for me to not want to go that low. You can be sure that I'm being honest about any issues the item we're selling has.
Contact me by email at 143daniels@gmail.com or by phone at 716-5203. You can just post a comment if you have a question and I will contact you.
I'm the luckiest mom in the world. I get to stay at home with my precious, hilarious, adorable son Teagan and then tutor math every evening after my studly, hilarious, sweet husband gets home from work. Life is great!
1 comment:
It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Classical Guitar Store
Post a Comment